domingo, 1 de junho de 2008

“Canon”... Lee Galloway


.

Um dos músicos com versões mais elogiadas para “Canon” é Lee Galloway.
“Canon” aparece em seu CD “Soothing the Soul”
.
Na sua página aparece o resumo sobre essa obra:
“The new CD by Lee Galloway, featuring all-time favorite piano pieces such as the Moonlight Sonata, Clair de Lune and Mr. Galloway's own arrangement of the Canon in D, is now available. This collection of time-honored classics is perfect for anyone who loves the sound of the grand piano.”
.
Comentário do músico:
"I believe the purpose of music is to awaken in you new levels of feeling. This CD was designed to take you on a journey of inspiration. My wish is that by the end of it, you will discover new aspects of yourself."...Lee
.
Sua página
http://www.leegalloway.com/
.
Alguns comentários na página de Lee Galloway:
.
- "Your piano playing nearly moved me to tears in that it was so beautiful! You played it with such sensitivity and emotion that I am almost speechless…I cannot express the joy I received from listening to your piece." J.S. (New York)
- "I am not normally a person who listens to classical music, until now…Your music touched my wife and I so much that we went to MP3.com and downloaded more of it. This is the first time I have ever downloaded music…I usually listen to rock, my wife to country…we just wanted you to know that you are wonderful. Your music is from the heart…." M. & J. D.
- "I'm a fan of every type of music under the sun, but your version of Pachebel's "Canon in D" took my breath way…All I have to say is incredible, amazing. MORE!" …C.C.
- "Your music has inspired me beyond words…Thank you for making my day."…P.O.
- "[Your arrangement of the Canon] was truly remarkable and refreshing. I have been a concert pianist for16 years and I am still taken aback with emotion when I hear the feeling in pieces of music." G. H. (North Dakota)
- "When I first opened the file for genesis [a web site that used the Canon], I was struck by the music…This kind of music makes one feel that the world is a beautiful place to live in…and there is HOPE, PEACE, JOY, PAIN and LOVE all in one." … Julie (Singapore)
.
Disponibilizamos esta versão em:
http://www.4shared.com/file/49677068/e107e15c/Canon_-_Piano_-_Lee_Galloway.html
.

Nenhum comentário: